Coordinator, Technical Services -- U.S. Dairy Export Council (USDEC)
Within the Shared Services department at the U.S. Dairy Export Council, provide support and coordination for projects dealing with technical services (dairy/food science and technology as well as testing of dairy products). Interact with USDEC staff, members, offices, and consultants to ensure information requests are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
Testopedia, USDEC’s test method database
- Coordinate workflow and keep track of progress
- Communicate with USDEC offices, translators and consultants
- Supervise the management of tracking and monitoring activities of industry communications programs, market research, and industry initiatives.
- Proof-read test methods
- Upload information and maintain current on USDEC’s website
- Tally progress to report to USDEC staff (e.g. Management Report)
- Support VP in management and execution of projects
- Event planning (e.g. seminars, member missions)
- Communicate with USDEC members, offices, partners and consultants
- Create or edit PowerPoint presentations and Word documents
- Proof-read (and edit) internal technical publications
- Handle media inquiries
- Assist in the design, printing and distribution of technical publications (printed or electronic) and/or event materials
Provide information as needed to USDEC members & staff
- Respond to member information requests
- Support VP, Technical Services in gathering and providing information to members and USDEC staff
- Work with Operations department on invoice management
- Travel arrangements
- Other administrative needs of the department
As part of strategy & insights team, work on USDEC Three Year Business Plan, the Annual Funding document (UES), and Country Progress Reports (CPR)
- Assist, as needed, with Business plan, UES and CPR reporting (e.g. creation of dataset, writing, editing and input of information)
- Work with other USDEC staff to ensure that success stories are developed and communicated to appropriate audiences
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field or comparable work experience
- 1-3 years relevant work experience or internships desirable
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent English language skills including writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
- Highly organized, able to handle multiple concurrent projects, self-motivated, able to operate effectively in a collaborative environment
- Good analytical skills
- Very detail-oriented
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Scientific background or interest desirable
USDEC offers competitive benefits, work/life balance, a generous 401(k) program, and a collaborative culture.
Go to www.USDEC.org to learn more about U.S. Dairy Export Council®
We regret it is not possible to communicate with candidates except those who most closely match our requirements.
U.S. Dairy Export Council® is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.