Coordinator, Technical Services -- U.S. Dairy Export Council (USDEC)
Within the Shared Services department at the U.S. Dairy Export Council, provide support and coordination for projects dealing with technical services (dairy/food science and technology as well as testing of dairy products). Interact with USDEC staff, members, offices, and consultants to ensure information requests are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
Testopedia, USDEC’s test method database
- Coordinate workflow and keep track of progress
- Communicate with USDEC offices, translators and consultants
- Supervise the management of tracking and monitoring activities of industry communications programs, market research, and industry initiatives.
- Proof-read test methods
- Upload information and maintain current on USDEC’s website
- Tally progress to report to USDEC staff (e.g. Management Report)
- Support VP in management and execution of projects
- Event planning (e.g. seminars, member missions)
- Communicate with USDEC members, offices, partners and consultants
- Create or edit PowerPoint presentations and Word documents
- Proof-read (and edit) internal technical publications
- Handle media inquiries
- Assist in the design, printing and distribution of technical publications (printed or electronic) and/or event materials
Provide information as needed to USDEC members & staff
- Respond to member information requests
- Support VP, Technical Services in gathering and providing information to members and USDEC staff
- Work with Operations department on invoice management
- Travel arrangements
- Other administrative needs of the department
As part of strategy & insights team, work on USDEC Three Year Business Plan, the Annual Funding document (UES), and Country Progress Reports (CPR)
- Assist, as needed, with Business plan, UES and CPR reporting (e.g. creation of dataset, writing, editing and input of information)
- Work with other USDEC staff to ensure that success stories are developed and communicated to appropriate audiences
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field or comparable work experience
- 1-3 years relevant work experience or internships desirable
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent English language skills including writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
- Highly organized, able to handle multiple concurrent projects, self-motivated, able to operate effectively in a collaborative environment
- Good analytical skills
- Very detail-oriented
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Scientific background or interest desirable
USDEC offers competitive benefits, work/life balance, a generous 401(k) program, and a collaborative culture.
Go to www.USDEC.org to learn more about U.S. Dairy Export Council®
For more than a decade, GDP has led the dairy sector’s collaborative efforts to encourage the appropriate intake of nutrient-rich dairy foods and demonstrate the sector’s role in sustainable agriculture.
We regret it is not possible to communicate with candidates except those who most closely match our requirements.
U.S. Dairy Export Council® is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.